By Gloria Tafoya
Posted: May 20, 2019 by Gloria Tafoya
- As you're getting ready to relocate, we welcome you with open arms to Colorful Colorado! -
While you decide if you're making the move to Grand Junction, CO. the largest community between Denver, Colorado & Salt Lake City, Utah, we hope you enjoy your visit exploring our beautiful Grand Valley.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * * * * * * *
1. The great outdoors-Grand Junction & surrounding areas offer an almost endless selection of astonishing trails to hike or bike.
2. Location- No matter what side of town you're on, you will have access to restaurants, gyms, auto part shops, & grocery stores within a few blocks. Not a common luxury found in large cities!
3. Events- Even though we have events that take place here (concerts, festivals, carnivals, art shows,etc.), the drive to enjoy even more landmarks & activities is just a few hour drive. You wont be disappointed on the beautiful drive through the mountains to & from Glenwood Springs, through Denver, Colorado Springs & other towns along the way that have a HUGE impact on our beautiful state.
4. Hangouts- With local mom & pop restaurants, authentic Mexican eats, Nepal & Indian Cuisine favorites, & well know chain restaurants such as Genghis Grill, Red Robin, Texas Roadhouse & many more, you will find a restaurant that steals your heart. For an evening happy hour drink, patios, patios, patios! Ale House, Rocklside, & Bin 707 have taken over the summer scene to kick your feet back while you enjoy a drink on their patios. Year round, Palisade Peach Distillery & Brewery welcome you to try local brews, in house made vodka & cocktails. During winter, don't let the cold weather steer you away! Palisade Distillery & Brewery warm you up with outdoor heaters at each patio table & large fire pits.